Trade shows - Get it right
Your trade show stand serves as a direct reflection of your company image and portrays the level of product quality and service customers can expect to receive.
To be effective, the visual impact of your display must make a strong first impression and communicate your message in a matter of seconds. This small window of time is critical to attracting prospects to your stand and maximising your sales opportunities.
Identify your exhibition stand needs by answering the following questions.
- What do you want to accomplish through event participation and what are your specific objectives that will define success?
- How many events will you participate in annually? Do they attract national, regional or local audiences?
- What type of image and marketing messages do you need to communicate with your display?
- Which hall location, layout and size of space will you require for your exhibition stand?
- How will you transport your exhibition stand to each show? Will you hire a company that specialises in trade show stand services or will you be shipping and storing the stand yourself? This will usually depend on the size and frequency of use of the stand.
- How much is allocated in your trade show budget for your stand needs to ensure you can meet your exhibiting requirements? Your space and stand, along with lighting and accessories can range from a few thousand pounds to more than £50,000+ for a top-end bespoke display.
Types of Exhibition Displays
Whether you decide to have a bespoke exhibit produced, or have a self-build stand you can erect and dismantle yourself, the type of trade show display you need will be based on the nature of shows you attend and what you want to accomplish at each one.
Here are some standard types of exhibition stands and displays.
- Pop-up Displays: Feature a light-weight folding frame covered with magnetic-backed fabric, vinyl, or plastic panels. Pop-up displays create curved or angled walls for your exhibit area.
- Panel Displays: Consist of fabric-covered rectangular sections that are connected to make a wall. They can be readily adapted to different stand sizes and configurations.
- Table-Top Displays: Offer a less-expensive exhibiting option for smaller events and feature a lightweight display that sits on top of a table. These displays usually have three panels with velcro-attached graphics and headlines that can be easily changed and updated. Exhibitors should use brightly coloured table covers with logo and/or graphics to add impact to a table-top display.
- Pull-up Stands: Provides a lightweight, easy method to accent your booth. These banner stands function like a window shade in reverse and can be placed together or in different booth locations based on your design needs.
Choosing a Trade Show / Exhibition Partner
Choosing an experienced partner to help you achieve your trade show goals is essential! The key attributes you should look for include:
- The skills to effectively understand and service your needs.
- Consistent track record of providing a fantastic exhibition stand on time and on budget. Always ask to see previous work!
Our team can design, build and manage your exhibition. So all you need to do is turn up! We have created and managed many exhibition show stands across the UK and Europe and are confident we can create something truly special for your business.
Get in touch for more information
01952 288359 | firstname.lastname@example.org